How to Call & Collect
- Announcement made via Foot Locker Account on Instagram and via Google
- Call your nearest store and give them your name (must match ID)
- Go to the store on the specified release date and time to collect your reservation
- Pay for your reservation and leave knowing you've copped those special pair of kicks!
- Only one pair of shoes per customer.
- Collection must be done by the person who made the reservation. NO ID = NO SHOE.
- An Instagram post will notify when it is possible to call the store.
- We kindly ask for you to call your nearby store to check size availability and reserve using name, pick up date & time.
- Calling the store only possible on days + hours communicated via Instagram.
- ID must be shown to verify name on winners list. NO ID = NO SHOE
- Customers can only reserve and collect one pair.
- Local COVID restrictions need to be respected and adhered to.
Unable to make it on day to collect:
There may be times when you cannot make it on the specified day to pick up their call and collect order. You should inform the store where the reservation was made to see if an alternative date and time for collection can be arranged.