You no longer have to contact customer services to print a return label, or even log in to your Foot Locker account. As long as you have your order number, you can print your label via the UPS portal:
You may need to verify that you're a human, in which case just click the box that says "I'm not a robot".
Once logged in you will see this screen:
- Fill in the details of the pickup address part
- The delivery address is already completed so there is nothing for you to add
- Select label delivery method
- View and Print (print your own label)
- UPS On-Call pickup (UPS brings you the label on the day of pickup)
View and Print label
If you chose to print the label yourself, it will look similar to the image below and will need to be attached to the outside of your return package.
From this same screen, you also have the option to schedule your pickup. Simply click on the link "click here to schedule a pickup", and the following box appears allowing you to pick a time & date convenient for you:
UPS On-Call pickup
If you have chosen UPS On-Call pickup, you proceed in the same way (complete your information and click "Process shipment", but you will see the following screen:
You can now select your preferred return method, by following the instructions at How to Return.