There could be a number of reasons why you didn't receive an activation email:
- There was a typo or error in the email address when you registered
- The activation email was caught by your SPAM filter
- Your email provider might have blocked the automated email message
- Internet problems may have prevented you successfully registered the account
Here's what you can do:
- Check your SPAM or JUNK folder. Some email providers may direct our emails here.
- Try registering again with the same email address. If the account already exists, you'll see a message indicating that this email address is already registered.
- If an account already exists, you can try and reset your password to obtain new login details.
If you still can’t activate your account, just get in touch with our Customer Care team (below) who can request a new activation link for you.