How does Click & Collect work?
- Select the item of your choice
- Choose the "pick up in store" option
- Add the item to your basket and complete the order
- You will receive a confirmation email and as soon as the order is ready to be picked up, a "ready for pick up" email
- Go to the store to pick up your order. You will need:
- - a valid ID with picture (important: only the person who placed the order can go pick it up
- - the "ready for pick up" confirmation email.
When will my order be ready?
Pick up times may vary, but we'll work to complete the order as quickly as possible. As soon as the order is ready for pick up, you will receive a "ready for pick up email". If the store doesn't have the item in stock, we will ship it from our warehouse and it can take up to 6 days to be ready for pick up.
How long will the store keep my order?
Orders are kept for 10 days. In this timeframe, you will receive:
- a reminder email after 2 days
- if not picked up, customers will receive another email after 6 days
If the order is not picked up within the 10 days, your order will be cancelled and the refund will be processed.
Which payment methods do you accept?
For Click & Collect orders, we only accept credit/debit card.
Who can pick up the order?