As an organisation, we aim to ensure that we always deliver the best levels of customer service. However, if you are not happy with the service you have received, you should contact us immediately so that we can investigate your concerns. Our Complaints Process is designed to be quick, simple and fair.
You can register a complaint directly with our Customer Care team for investigation, either verbally or in writing.
It is important that you provide us with as much information as possible. When submitting your complaint to us, please include the following:
- Email address or phone number
- Any relevant reference numbers
- A clear description of your complaint
- Any documentary evidence to support your complaint
- What outcome you require
How we deal with your complaint
We will investigate your complaint in accordance with our internal complaints procedure:
- Whether your complaint is made verbally or in writing, you will be notified we have received your complaint and that it is under investigation.
- You may also be contacted if we require further information.
- On completion of the investigation into your complaint we will write to you and set out the findings of the investigation which has been carried out, whether your complaint has been upheld or rejected and the reasons for that.