What payment methods do you accept?
At Foot Locker Europe, we accept several types of payment:
Credit and Debit Cards
All major credit and debit cards, such as Visa, Maestro and MasterCard, are welcome on our website.
PayPal is a safe and reliable worldwide online payments system. Once you have confirmed your order, you will be redirected to the PayPal login page to complete the payment. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can sign up at the PayPal login page before completing your order.
Clearpay (UK only)
Where can I find my invoice?
You can view invoices from all of your orders in the "My orders" section of your Foot Locker account.
Just visit footlocker.co.uk and click login/register in the top right corner. Once logged in, navigate to the "My Orders" section to see your invoices.
Why has my credit card payment been declined?
As part of our security measures, our system automatically rejects payments if the inserted details don’t match the correct ones. Always be sure to double-check;
- the billing and payment information that you enter
- if there are sufficient funds in your account
- whether you have to enter the 3-digit CVV code (if paying by debit or credit card).
If the transaction keeps getting declined, we recommend contacting your bank about the issue or trying a different payment method.
Why was I charged twice?
You should only be charged once for each order that is placed. If you think you were charged twice or are concerned you may have placed your order twice, contact us as soon as possible (within 30 minutes after placing the order) via Live Chat.
We can check for a duplicate order and/or charges. If the order has gone through, we advise you to wait for the item to be delivered and return it, free of charge for a full refund.
How does Clearpay work?
- STEP 1: Get it now!
Don't wait, have your items delivered to you now.
- STEP 2: Pay later
Pay for your order in four, fortnightly payments.
- STEP 3: No additional charges
There is no interest or additional fees, if you pay on time.
Simply select Clearpay as your payment method at check out.
To make a purchase using Clearpay, you will need:
- A UK bank payment card - Visa or MasterCard Debit or Credit card. Clearpay does not accept any prepaid cards.
- To have a valid and verifiable email address and phone number
- To be over 18 years of age
- To have a verifiable and valid ID
- To be living in the UK (England / Wales / Scotland & Northern Ireland). No UK territories or British Forces Post Offices addresses are allowed. No Isle of Mann or Isle or Jersey or Isle of Guernsey addresses are allowed. No forwarding addresses are allowed.
Available online in the UK only. Conditions Apply.
Can I use Clearpay in Foot Locker stores?
At this time, we do not offer Clearpay in Foot Locker stores.
Can I return an item bought using Clearpay?
How can I be sure my online payment is secure?
At Foot Locker Europe we assure you that you can shop safely with us online. Your order will always be processed through a secure server (signified by the security symbol at the bottom of your browser, as well as the "https" web address). When paying by credit or debit card you will always be asked to enter your CVV code at checkout, for extra protection. This code can be found on either the front or back of your card.
For our mutual security, Foot Locker Europe reserves the right to hold credit and debit card orders for verification.