We don’t generally accept pre-orders through our website, but sometimes exceptions may be made for special products or promotions.
The best ways to stay in the know, are;
- Foot Locker releases new products frequently, but sometimes a product is more popular than others
- During these popular releases, we receive a huge increase in traffic to our website and to our customer care team
- In these cases, you might have to join a queue at a specific time to secure your purchase, but still, there is no guarantee of success because the demand is so high.
- Some of our products can sell out in minutes.
- To help manage this traffic and as a way to reward our loyal members, these special releases will only be available to purchase if you’re registered on our website prior to the release date (before midnight the day before).
- You can always shop as a guest, but special releases are only available if you’re a registered member.
- You can stay ahead of the game by checking upcoming releases on our Release Calendar.
- Due to the varied popularity of releases, we can't estimate how long you will have to wait in each instance, but it's safe to say that some of our more popular items (such as Retro Jordans) will have a significantly longer queue than some other releases.
- We appreciate that this can be frustrating, but also please be aware that our agents are also unable to tell you any information regarding your wait time, so please be patient. If you contact our customer care team during this time, you also face the risk of sitting in a queue, only to be told that we can't provide you with any further info.
- During releases, our website receives an extremely high volume of orders and it's not possible to get 100% accurate, real-time stock levels online as these numbers can change so quickly.
- We understand that this can be frustrating but it may be some comfort to know that popular products are usually quickly restocked and the website reflects this almost instantly by displaying all sizes that are available at the time.
- Unfortunately this can happen sometimes. If this happens, it may be that the item or size you are interested in has sold out. The website updates its stock levels almost instantly, but it's not in real-time.
- This generally only happens with popular items which sell out quickly. These items generate a huge amount of traffic to the website within a short time-frame, not giving the system adequate time to refresh.
- If you are not able to purchase the item again instantly, we advise that you try again later or visit one of our stores!
Unfortunately, we are unable to tell you in advance when a product will be restocked.
We advise that you keep checking back on our website.
We also recommend checking out our Release Calendar for future product releases.