Head Starts FAQ
- What is Head Starts?
Head Starts is a functionality that FLX members can use during a launch in order to increase their chances of reserving a pair of shoes.
- How do I get Head Starts?
Head Starts are only available to FLX members in the Netherlands and Italy. Join FLX, our free membership program, to earn XPoints that you can redeem for Head Starts.
- How many Xpoints are needed to get 1 Head Starts?
You need 500 XPoints to get 1 Head Starts.
- When can I add Head Starts to my entry?
Head Starts are added when you are completing your entry to the raffle.
- How many Head Starts can I apply to each release?
Available Head Starts may vary by release and will be mentioned in the entry process.
- Will I get my XPoints back if the release is cancelled?
Yes, XPoints will be refunded if the release is cancelled.
- I have already submitted my reservation request. How do I add Head Starts?
XPoints can be redeemed for Head Starts at any point while the submission window is open.
- How do I earn XPoints?
You can earn XPoints in the FLX Membership by shopping at Foot Locker (online or physical shop, in countries which FLX is available) or by performing other activities, as communicated from time to time by the FLX Membership, as described in this chart.
- Where can I use Head Starts?
Download Foot Locker App.