Head Starts FAQ
- What is a Head Starts?
Members of FLX can add Head Starts to their entry and improve their chances to win exclusive sneaker releases.
- How do I get Head Starts?
Join FLX, our free membership program, to earn XPoints you can then redeem for Head Starts. Head Starts are only available to FLX members.
- How many Xpoints are needed to get 1 Head Starts?
- When can I add Head Starts to my entry?
When you're almost finished with your entry, then you'll have an opportunity to boost your entry with Head Starts.
- How many Head Starts can I apply to each release?
Available Head Starts may vary by release.
- Will I get my XPoints back if the release is cancelled?
Yes! XPoints will be refunded if the procedure is cancelled, and Head Starts are no longer an option for that item. Your XPoints will be refunded.
- I have already submitted my reservation request. How do I add Head Starts?
XPoints can be redeemed for Head Starts at any point while the submission window is open;
- How do I earn XPoints?
You can earn XPoints in the FLX Membership by shopping at Foot Locker physical and online retail stores in the participating countries or by performing other activities, as communicated from time to time by the FLX Membership, as described in this chart.
- Where can I use Head Starts?
Download Foot Locker App.