How do I make a complaint?
As an organisation, we aim to ensure that we always deliver the best levels of customer service. However, if you are not happy with the service you have received, you should contact us immediately so that we can investigate your concerns. Our Complaints Process is designed to be quick, simple and fair.
You can register a complaint directly with us via Live Chat, for further investigation.
It is important that you provide us with as much information as possible. When submitting your complaint to us, please include the following:
- Email address or phone number
- Any relevant reference numbers
- A clear description of your complaint
- Any documentary evidence to support your complaint
- What outcome you require
How do you deal with my complaint?
We will investigate your complaint in accordance with our internal complaints procedure:
- Whether your complaint is made verbally or in writing, you will be notified we have received your complaint and that it is under investigation.
- You may also be contacted if we require further information.
- On completion of the investigation into your complaint we will write to you and set out the findings of the investigation which has been carried out, whether your complaint has been upheld or rejected and the reasons for that.
My item is damaged after use
We would need to see the item to investigate if this was due to a manufacturing fault. Please contact us via Live Chat so we can begin our investigation. Please make sure you have to hand:
- A photo from above of both shoes together (front of the item if clothing)
- A photo of both soles together (back of the item if clothing)
- A specific photo of the damage (if visible)
I received wrong/damaged product(s) - what should I do now?
We put great care throughout our packing process to make sure you receive your items in perfect condition. However, damage may occur while the shipment is in transit
If you see that the outer box is damaged or has already been opened, please refuse the delivery. It will be automatically returned to our warehouse, and we will refund you for the item(s).
If you notice that the contents are damaged or faulty after you already accepted the delivery, please inform our Customer Care team via Live Chat and return the by filling out the return form and using the return label.
I received an incomplete order - what should I do now?
If you realise that an item is missing after the delivery, please contact our Customer Care team via Live Chat immediately (in any case within 2 days following the delivery). Our team will then start an investigation with the courier.
Since we might ask you for photos of the outer box, please do not throw it away. If it is confirmed that the item was lost in transit, we will of course refund you for the missing product(s).
We generally advise you to refuse the delivery if the outer box seems damaged, too light for the contents, or tampered with. In that case, the parcel will be automatically returned to us, and we will refund you for the item(s).