Ouch. Short answer is no… We update our website as frequently as possible but unfortunately, due to the high volume of orders we receive, our stock situation changes so quickly that we aren’t able to show real-time stock levels. Your safest bet is to only place an order if your chosen size is “In stock”.
Articles in this section
- Popular or limited edition releases
- Online shopping
- How can I cancel my order?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Can you tell me if my local Foot Locker store has the product I want?
- When are you getting new stock of a specific product?
- What can I do if my size is not available?
- Can I pre-order an item if it hasn’t been released yet?
- Why can’t I add a product to the cart?