Foot Locker accepts the return of unworn merchandise within 28 days from the date of purchase, in their original packaging, and with the original receipt Foot Locker shall either exchange the goods or issue a gift card for the same value.
Foot Locker shall accept the return of merchandise that is agreed by our store to be defective, not of satisfactory quality, or not fit for the purpose it was designed for. In order to validate such a defective return, we always require proof of purchase.
We will not accept a return if the goods show signs of damage not the result of a manufacturing fault. This applies to accidental, malicious and other wearer related damage. Examples of accidental, malicious and wearer related damage include, but are not limited to:
- Signs of misuse, excessive wear or inappropriate care
- Shoes washed by machine and/or dried by excessive heat
- Cut marks on stitching, seams or uppers
- Punctured airings
- Abrasion/scuffing damage
- External contamination
- Signs of extreme damage
- Knowingly purchased small fitting shoes
- Fabric that has been stained
- Material decomposing due to prolonged dampness/wetting
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
As an organisation, we aim to ensure that we always deliver the best levels of customer service. However, if you are not happy with the service you have received, you should contact us immediately so that we can investigate your concerns. Our Complaints Process is designed to be quick, simple and fair.
You can register a complaint directly with our Customer Care team for investigation, either verbally or in writing.
It is important that you provide us with as much information as possible. When submitting your complaint to us, please include the following:
- Email address or phone number
- Any relevant reference numbers
- A clear description of your complaint
- Any documentary evidence to support your complaint
- What outcome you require
How we deal with your complaint
We will investigate your complaint in accordance with our internal complaints procedure:
- Whether your complaint is made verbally or in writing, you will be notified we have received your complaint and that it is under investigation.
- You may also be contacted if we require further information.
- On completion of the investigation into your complaint we will write to you and set out the findings of the investigation which has been carried out, whether your complaint has been upheld or rejected and the reasons for that.
Our European stores have different point-of-sale systems, different currencies and different items in stock. As a result, our stores are not always able to accept non-European returns.
If you find yourself in this situation please contact our Customer Care team, who will contact the store and provide relevant instructions.
In-store purchases need to be returned to the store in person.
The reason for this is that we need a signature for the refund. This also reduces the risk of the item getting lost during shipping.
Yes, you can! Just take the item(s) you wish to return to your nearest store along with the order invoice. Our staff will be happy to assist you.
The refund for items returned in store will be made in cash, unless the original payment was made by credit or debit card. To help avoid any issues, we recommend returning your item(s) during the afternoon hours when there is already enough cash in the store’s register to process your refund.
In-store returns are not possible if the order was placed with Clearpay.
We are sorry, that is not possible. We always* require proof of purchase and will not accept returns without it. The receipt that you receive when you purchase the item is your proof of purchase, so make sure to store it carefully.
* Yes, even in the case of Foot Locker exclusive products.
Know what you want but cannot find it in your favourite store or online? Note down the Product Code for the item you want, which is visible in the product page on footlocker.eu. Go to any of our stores and ask one of our stripers to use the Sneaker Finder service to check the product’s availability in your size. If the product is available in your size in any of our European stores, the striper will book it for you and it will be delivered to your favourite address for free.
I placed an order with Sneaker Finder and received an incorrect size/wrong pair!
That definitely shouldn’t have happened! You can return the item in one of our stores where our store staff can exchange the order and if needed, create another order.
Even if you originally bought your item online, due to the in-store exchange it now qualifies as a store purchase. Please make sure to retain the receipt confirming the exchange, as it is now your proof of purchase for the item.
At Foot Locker, we focus a lot of our attention on customer satisfaction, and that’s why we want to hear how your shopping experience was! For every in-store purchase you make, you will have the chance to take our survey and receive 10€ off your next purchase.
How? It’s easy:
- Go to http://www.flpulse-eu.com
- Keeping the receipt from your latest purchase at hand, fill in the required information about the store
- Answer the questions and tell us your opinion
- At the end of the survey, you will be given a validation code. Write it down on your receipt and bring it with you on your next visit to Foot Locker to receive 10€ off your next purchase.
To be eligible for the discount, the purchase amount of the transaction that led to the survey should be at least 50€. Please note that the discount cannot be combined with any other offers and cannot be used online.