The item will be visible on the Foot Locker App 2/3 days before the actual release date, submissions will close later the same day. You will then see the option to enter the draw only for selected releases, for in-store collection only.
You will then be asked to enter the location, and will be able to see if there are stores nearby that are participating.
Once you enter the draw, you have the option to choose up a store and the size of the item.
Once you have chosen the size, and the store, your entry can be submitted.
Reservations will close on the date and time specified on the social media post.
- Make sure you've downloaded the Foot Locker App
- Create an account
- Check our Instagram page to be notified when it is possible to reserve
- Promptly go to the App and reserve your pair
- Wait for the notification to see if you've been selected
- If you have been selected then go to the store on the specified date to collect your reservation
- Only one pair of shoes per customer.
- Collection must be done by the person who made the reservation. NO ID = NO SHOE.
- An Instagram post will notify when it is possible to reserve via the app.
- Turn on push notifications, so you are informed whether you're successful or not
- Screenshot the QR code and reservation info if successful
- You must collect the shoes at the specified date and time
- Duplicate entries will be voided
- Reservation is only possible on day communicated via Instagram.
- ID must be shown to verify name on winners list. NO ID = NO SHOE
- Customers can only reserve and collect one pair.
- Collection day and time is communicated via Instagram
- Local COVID restrictions need to be respected and adhered to.
Unable to make it on day to collect:
There may be times when you cannot make it on the specified day to pick up their call and collect order. You should inform the store where the reservation was made to see if an alternative date and time for collection can be arranged.