We make every effort to present products, prices and colours correctly, by putting a lot of care into the photography process. All images presented on the website are faithfully depicting the real product, however, screen settings vary for every computer and might affect the hue and shades of the image. If you’d like to have an honest look at the product before buying, you can always visit us at one of our stores!
Articles in this section
- Online shopping
- How can I cancel my order?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Can you tell me if my local Foot Locker store has the product I want?
- When are you getting new stock of a specific product?
- What can I do if my size is not available?
- Can I pre-order an item if it hasn’t been released yet?
- Why can’t I add a product to the cart?
- I didn’t receive an email to confirm my order! Was it successful?